Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day #4

Tomorrow will be Day #4.  Dan re-installed our original pump, which still works, earlier in an effort to restore our water.  It did not work.  Tomorrow's agenda includes going to my brother's apartment in town for a shower and calling a professional.  Good-bye budget!

Reno stood still today while Jason works on another job for a couple of days - our window issue and the siding not being in yet makes being here somewhat pointless.  The electrician didn't show today either.  But on the upside, I did make it through the day without an anxiety attack! :)  At one point I thought it was inevitable with a sick child at home, no water, and a muddy dog all seeming intent on driving me nuts, but it all worked out.  Managed to get the dog in his kennel, clean the house as best as I could, and took Maddie to the doctor.  Tomorrow is day #4 of no water but another day nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment